Sierra Trading Post Fishing Gear: Shop Now

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prime Fishing Dates

Good afternoon everyone, Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know we are now accepting bookings for the 2011 season,  many of our Prime Walleye Season Dates booked already only a few left if you're planning on grabing up one or more you better hurry give me a call or drop me an e-mail, don't get shut out.
The Cleveland Sport, Travel and Outdoor Show is right around the corner I will be working the Lake County Vistors Booth on Saturday February 26th 5:oopm to 9:00pm stop by and say hello,

Herb, I can't thank you enough for putting this awesome web site together I'm getting some great feed back from all the visitors and clients, Money well spent Thank you again.
Capt. Bob

0 comments:

Post a Comment